Thursday, August 02, 2007

Grandma's Peach Cobbler is YUUUUUMMMMY....

This is the way spoiling grandma's let spoiled babies eat homeade peach cobbler...and spoiling grandma laughs at this ridiculous display in the process...

Yummy grandma. You sure know how to make a mean peach cobbler...
This might even be better than my precious yogurt here....
Oh yeah grams...I think this is as funny as you do...
Well, I ate half of it, so I'll save the other half for later. I love you grams.

I have so many pics, but I can't find my camera cord. UGH... The kids started school today. They have been so excited to start for 2 weeks. Well the day finally arrived and little Miss Lainey was sick. She was in the ladies room for half the morning complaining that she was going to throw up. ARG! I'm pretty sure this was just major nervousness. I made her go with us to drop off Hudson and got her to stay. I hung around until after morning announcements and turned to leave only to see her silently dripping huge alligator tears from those pretty blue eyes. Let me tell you, I thought tears from mommy's were suppose to end after taking them to kindergarten, but I definitely had to choke back my own tears. Thank goodness for huge Paris Hilton sunglasses. I know her nervous feelings, because I get nervous about everything and you couldn't PAY me to even take one class. I would probably faint. Yes, very dramatic, but true. Hudson did pefectly fine. Poor guy wanted his hair to be a little bit longer on the top when school started. But last week mommy got a little crazy with the razor and I didn't blend it right and well, you know, I ended up having to cut it all super short. He's so embarrassed to have short hair. So the first friend he sees, says "hi" to him and he say's back "see what my mom did to my hair". Kids are so funny. Like anyone else cares. Of course, I have to take pics of my babies as they sit at their desks and Hud wouldn't even act like I was in the room. He always tell me, "mom, your little babies are growin' up". So true! He's already in the 3rd grade. Time sure does fly when you're busy living. Love to all! R

No comments: