Monday, March 10, 2008

Dad, On your 54th Birthday...

Sean learned how to play the electric guitar and do really weird things with his face while he plays it...
Tyger Ty is still charmin' the ladies...

Ben grew a large bouffant...
and learned how to drive a car...
Hudson proudly held for the first time our newest member of the family...

we are happy to announce the adoption of
Mr. Barky Von Schnauzer....
(hey, I wish I would have announced this sooner, maybe I could have squeezed another baby shower out of my family. DARN!)

Little Miss Lainey Lou started cheerleading camp...
I know, you never thought the day would come when I would let a daughter of mine be a cheerleader. Well, I'm a little boggled myself... But she was precious!


I still miss you like crazy and would love to see your toothless grin today....

There is so much to say

I'll save it for the day

That I see your smiling face

In that wonderful glorious place.

I love you-R

No comments: