Friday, May 16, 2008

Once again. Behind.




My poor baby had the stomach flu this week. Thank goodness none of the rest of us have been sick, yet.

Okay, so, I'm soooooo behind on blogging what is even the point of trying to catch up. I've missed most of the pics from Hud's birthday, Lainey's birthday, our 11th wedding anniversary and I'm sure a few other things. I got a new camera that I'm trying out, hence the pics above and I have a new fascination for vintage looking fabrics. Oh the things I must do with the fabric this week. I will post what I came up with soon.... I'm obsessed with crafting right now. Mostly sewing. I'm sure Sean is just happy I'm not in the painting mood right now. I don't think there is a wall in this house that needs another coat of paint (at least for a couple months anyway). Not enough time in the day!!!

Off to crafty craft...

No comments: