Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I just have to write this down before I forget...


I'm so mad at myself for not writing down all the funny things my kids say. I always say I will and never do. Ty made me laugh out loud tonight though and thought this was the perfect place to quickly record his silly self.

So he comes in from playing outside. He has literally been outside since school got out at 2:45 and it is now 7pm (except for a 30 minute dinner break). He gets so dirty! I have to get a picture of how dirty this child gets. He is like pig pen. Anyhow, I say "Ty go jump in the shower" (as I observe black smear marks on his face and filthy dark brown legs and hands). He says (in his most annoyed voice) Mom, can I just wash my hands and legs, because that's what's dirty?" I say, "no Ty, your whole body is dirty, go shower". He lifts up his shirt and says "no, look at my stomach, it's not dirty".

Maybe it was a "you had to be there moment", but he was just as serious as he could be.


I love you Ty....
By the way, that is not his dirty pic, that is his no teeth pic!

No comments: