Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tackle Baseball & A Home Run...

So 5 year old T-Ball /Coach Pitch Baseball is like the funniest thing I've ever seen. The coach pitches 5 pitches and if they don't hit then they set up the "T" and the player bats from it. I'm proud to say that my boy Benjamin hit the ball on the first pitch his first time up to bat and the second pitch on the second time up. So proud, especially since during practice he would hit like 1 out of 55:) Anyway, when someone hits the ball the whole entire team literally runs to get the ball and sometimes end up in a dog pile! Hilarious. Must get this on video... Saturday was opening day and they had a little parade where each team walks onto the field with their banner. As you can see Ben was a little bit nervous about the whole situation....








And now he's happy...



This picture cracks me up. I mean he is serious about being on third base. He is literally standing, both feet, on the base. No leading off for this boy...


Daddy telling him to run to second base...


Tyger's team being silly during pictures. Notice Ty is the only one not flexing. I never realized how easily he gets embarrassed around kids his age.








Batter UP...


Short Stop....


Okay. Now. Have you ever gotten really super excited at one of your kid's games and only realized what a complete idiot you made of yourself after you've just watched your kid do something fantastic. Well, let's just say...I did that...here's the proof...no, you can't see me...but that is my little Tyer Ty rounding those bases...and the idiot mom you can not help but hear, is in fact my idiot self. Might want to lower your volume. What can I say? I was PROUD!



He had 2 RBI's and a home run. GO TY!

No comments: