Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Interrupt Regularly Scheduled Posting of Vacation Pics to Bring you MORE pics of Benjamin's B-Day....

This post is all jumbled up...not in order...Thanks everyone for the fun family time and gifts. We love you all. Me and my drooly cakes birthday boy!
Kisses for mommy
Party over, Benny tired...
Yummy cupcakes....
more please...
A new play table for me? Thanks Libby,Colt and Ava.
and a talking doggie...thanks Jaden and Ryland.


Oops, more drool mommy...my shirt's all wet....
I'm so embarrassed...
Like my party hat?
Remove the flame so I can eat please.
Dig in....

2 comments:

Candy said...

If you dont quit looking so cute after having four kids...and then chaseing them around...I am going to have to coem to AZ and Slap you...haha...I mean really you looked great after that 7 hour plane ride to Hawaii...When you coming to see us?????????

Danielle Sands said...

I HAVE SOME CUTE ONE FROM HIS B DAY i'LL SEND YOU. lOVE You Benny Boy