Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Too Many Hawaii pics...

I have finally gotten over my "Post Vacation Blues", as my sister-in-law Kandi puts it. We had such an awesome time in Kauai. We hopefully will be making this trip again next summer. I think Sean and I both wanted to cry and were a little depressed as we were locking up our bungalow. We were so amazed at the location of our place when we got there. It was absolutely the perfect place, footsteps from the beach out our front door! We actually could leave Ben sleeping while we were soaking up the sun. The kids had me on the beach every morning at 7am. It was so much fun, there is absolutely not one thing I could complain about. Everyone keeps saying, "it was relaxing with FOUR kids?" YES, it really was! We didn't have a care in the world, except deciding which amazing turquoise beach we would snorkel next. Well, I took approximately 1000 pics. Yep, you read that right. I will post in the days to follow more, and you will be absolutely bored with them by the end. Most pics look like the same day, but it's just because we wore our swimsuits 24 hours a day for 8 days. FUN!
THANK YOU SEAN, FOR GIVING US SUCH A WONDERFUL FAMILY VACATION. HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY HOW WONDERFULLY BLESSED I AM TO BE ABLE TO STAY HOME WITH MY KIDS. THANK YOU FOR WORKING SO HARD FOR US, SO THAT I AM ABLE TO BE WITH MY FAMILY! I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL, AMAZING, AWESOME, RELAXING TIME WITH YOU GUYS IN KAUAI. I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE (except maybe 1 more baby...ha, ha just kidding). YOU ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU!

The kids and I went for a walk while daddy and Ben napped.
Benji Boo
View while eating at Brenneke's



Our place......aaaaaah, wonderful!

The kids love this entrance to the beach. It was like a fort and they love forts.




Yay, the food is coming!
I love this pic of Lainey, except she has food on her bottom tooth. Didn't want anyone to think it was a cavity. I'm obsessed with nice teeth!
This pic cracks me up! The kids were totally grossed out that we ordered sashimi (raw fish filets) for any appetizer. I was just taking a pic of Sean eating it and check out Lain's face. FUNNY!





Ben in his " Baby Back Cadillac"....this thing was huge, but very helpful




Love all the quaint little churches...


My little beach boys
and pretty little beach girl

1 comment:

Candy said...

OH GIRL ...I think its my turn for a Hawaii get away...looks like MUCHO FUN!!!! You look fantastic of course...Oh if he agrees to that 5th baby could you please adopt from Guatemala...hehe..keep the pictures comming...Hugs