Monday, May 07, 2007

Behind and Catching Up....

First of all my baby boy turned 8 years old on April 21st. We had a fun little party and BBQ at the house. We basically have "built in" party goers, since we have so many cousins! He did invite one friend. We had a great time. Thanks for coming and for all the gifts. Opening presents....
Thanks Hud for being so gracious when mommy accidentally got you a pink scooter! Sorry. I actually was looking for a black one, so I opened 4 boxes and they were all red. So, I thought, I guess he's going to get red. But, I didn't want a box I had already opened, so I grabbed the next one. Well when he opened it, it was pink! Yes, I am STILL an idiot! I found a blue one the next day.
Couldn't get the crew to pose for a pic. The babies were not having it.
My Cute Baby Boy
The boys were glued to the video games...but what cracks me up is Ty totally jammin' out on Hud's guitar.
Grandma got Hud an iPod for his B-day, but wait until you see what she got Lainey. There is a bunch of Jealousy going on around here.....grandma's spoil!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
In other news, my cousin Melissa got married on April 27th. The wedding was amazing and Melissa was such a beautiful, gorgeous bride. Congrats Mel and Ryan! Hope you had a great time in Cancun.

No comments: