Friday, September 21, 2007

Anxiety Relieved....

Tyger's procedure went great this morning. We are all home and resting now. We had to be up by 4:45am to be at the surgery center by 6:30am. It's only 2pm and it feels like the day should almost be over. He is doing really great this afternoon. I have to keep telling him to relax and lay down, because he is suppose to have his arm propped up for 48 hours. Thank you for all your prayers for us this morning. I told mom that I felt like someone had given me an anxiety pill, because I was so calm! I know that was due to all your prayers. Ty will have more x-rays done on Wednesday to make sure all is still in place and then have a real cast put on then. Right now it is a cast that allows room for swelling. This child STILL has not shed a single tear. He amazes me. Mom flew in last night and was with us this morning and Uncle Jonathan met us there also. He brought Ty some wrist and knee guards and some new great walkie-talkies that the boys keep asking every five minutes if they are charged yet. I will post pics of my baby at the hospital later, but for now I think I shall REST!

No comments: