Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fun Day...

Well this wasn't Friday, but Thursday. This wasn't his first time for a cleaning, but it was too cute to pass up pictures. He loooooooves going to the dentist and he has been a flossing fool since.


At Ty's Valentine's Day class party. He was serious about this lollipop!

And apparently Ben was too. This picture is too good...
Not sure if I should be posting pics with permission, hence the googly faces.
Check out the other boy's hairdo. It said Cougars. I remember my mom doing that to my brothers.Hudson and Lain have been telling me that some of their projects are on display in the library and office. While I was at the school today I thought I would document this amazing accomplishment!:) This is a model of 3 different types of joints in our body, by Hudson.

And a sketch of his shoe...good job Hud.


and Lain's paper mache bowl.

You know your thirsty when....
YOU LEAVE THE WATER RUNNING INTO YOUR GLASS WHILE YOU DRINK!
This is how I caught Hudson drinking today. Funny boy

No comments: