Monday, February 08, 2010

So When The Game Finally Started...

Lainey and I made our own playdough. Thought Ben might enjoy playing with it while the Super Bowl was on. He started feeling better by late afternoon. It was suppose to be purple. I'm thinking it's a little more on the grey side. We made a rainbow of colors today (Monday-not a one of my kids went to school due to barf). They are all feeling a ton better this afternoon. Lainey's idea was for us to have a "Cake Boss" playdough contest. That is over @ http://www.sewsewfun.blogspot.com/ We had much fun with that.
The hubby made an appearance at game time with a side of Diet DP, and bed head
Ty was out ...
Hudson was out. As you can see the Saints are his team, but the sickness conquered all.
Made a tent for Ben under a bench. While I went to make playdough, this is how I found him when it was done. AAAAAAH...
Lainey got sick after everyone started feeling better. As of today, I am the only one who didn't get it. Airborne saved my life!

No comments: