Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Disneyland October 2010...

Can't wait to do this trip again next year! We will definitely skip California Adventure and just do 2 days at Disney. It's so much fun that all the kids are old enough and no one has to wait with Ben because he isn't tall enough. We all went on everything together and had a blast. We woke up to a drizzly, cloudy day and about 65 degrees. ooooh freezing for these Az bones. The weather cleared up though by about 10am and the cool weather was perfect for standing in long lines. Night before...on our way to dinner...
Hotel lobby on our way out to the Magic Kingdom.


























Thunder Mountain Railroad. I swear Sean is like a 5 year old on roller coasters. Hilarious! This was Ben's first ride, so he was unsure, but after this he held his hands up the whole time. So cute...





Ty can NEVER just pose for a normal picture. Rotten child...













Don't judge, I said it was drizzling= no make up and really ugly hair:)


This was so cute. Ben was waiting to say Hi to Goofy and Goofy was trying to get out of the crowd and go through those gates. Well Ben happened to be the last one, so he got to spend like 5 minutes helping Goofy try to open the gate. I have like 3 jillion pics of this scene, so I'll just pick a few:)

Knuckles...






See Ben?









I know and over abundance of "Ben" pictures, but he is the one who is so stunned to see these guys in person! Have you ever had one of those moments that your kid is so excited you just want to burst into tears of happiness? Maybe not, I am a giant cry baby. But anyway, the moment with Goofy was one of those moments. Glad for my sunglasses, cuz I had watery eyes at the happiest place on earth.







Parade on Main St.
and my camera ran out of battery by 1pm. I'm smart like that.

No comments: