Monday, October 25, 2010

Holy .Cow. It's Been A Long Time...Again..

Actually I'm pretty sure cows cannot be holy.
Oooh this is my favorite time of year. I am busy from the time I get up until I close my eyes, because this beautiful weather puts me in the baking, crafting, re-re-re-redecorating:) mood. And lots of sitting in the driveway watching the kids whiz by on their bikes. Ben finally let us take the training wheels off his bike and it took a whole 5 minutes for him to be a 2-wheelin' bike expert. Speaking of baking, I have this pumpkin crunch cake in the oven right now. Smells heavenly.
Since I last posted, we have been busy bees. Went to Bishop for Labor Day with mom and Ernie. Lots of fishing and relaxing.
Sean won Disneyland tickets at one of his business meeting. So we went there on Fall Break. It was such a great age to take all the kids. Ben was even big enough to ride all the roller coasters, and he did, with hands held high the whole time. So Much Fun! No whining and complaining from 8am to 11pm. It was quite a day. Can't wait to do it again.
Then off to San Diego to see mom for a day after Disney.
I do have a gazillion pics, but am too lazy to load them. Maybe tomorrow. Oh yes, I did manage to squeeze in time to make myself an official craft room. I know you're wondering where the heck I could possibly get that for myself in my little house, but I did, and I love it, and I have pics of that too, and now I am officially a crafting fool.
Happy Fall!
Hi Auntie Barb- I love you and it's been way too long since I've seen you.

No comments: