Wednesday, February 21, 2007

And YES, FINALLY our family sickness has returned...I knew it wouldn't be long...

Monday- Ben -throwing up & diarrhea (YUM! Such a lovely word...diarrhea, diarrhea, diarrhea!)

Tuesday-Ben - same thing as yesterday and daddy worked from 6am until 10pm then woke about 12am with same thing as Ben, but MUCH worse. OOOOOOH!

Wednesday - Ben - same thing, Sean - same thing. Take the kids to school, come home, get ready to go to Walmart and get Sean some stomach flu medicine. At 10am, get half way down the hill and the school nurse calls to tell me that Hud is complaining that his stomach hurts. I tell them I'll be there as soon as I can. When I get there, Lainey is also in the office complaining of an ear ache. I load them all up in the car, but not before Hud pukes beside the car (which I kick rocks over) and we all head home for the SICK INFESTED house. Everyone lays down to enjoy some good ole Disney channel while I Clorox the bathrooms and Ben's toys. I was feeling okay until I started writing this and noticed I have bleach on my BRAND NEW shirt. UUUUGH!

Thursday- TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: