Thursday, February 08, 2007

My last post was a WHOLE post, with no Ben...so this is a WHOLE post of Ben....

No, it wasn't cold in the room. this is how he always sleeps. Couldn't pass up this sweet sight. He is such a sleeper... 2 long naps every day and sleeps from 7:30pm to 7:30 am and he just goes to sleep when I put him in his crib. I AM TOTALLY SPOILED with this napping child.
Love the feet...SO PERFECT!
OKAY- You know you've lost your mind when you completely dress your child and sit him down and ONLY THEN do you realize he has both legs in one pant leg.
Hey mom, what's this other floppy thing hanging over here?
YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT! You paper-eater-aholic. He was hiding over by the laundry trying to eat my brown bag. He could live off of the amount of paper he eats. I might try some...maybe it's a good weight loss program.
Mommy, you're so funny...why did you interrupt my snack?
Just checking out some customers with my cash register here.
I had to run and get my camera, because it looks like he's purposely covering himself with his bucket.
CHEESE!




1 comment:

Danielle Sands said...

Hey Ben you and Ryalnd need to hang out more... Maybe you can teach him how to sleep for his mommy!!
Love ya