Friday, March 23, 2007

Benny's St. Patty's Day 1st Birthday Party...

First of all, these 5 little photos took 15 minutes to download or upload...whatever it's called. We brought Sean's old laptop and it is soooo slow. I was going to try and post more, but don't have the patience. We are having SOOOO much fun here in Kauai. I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday. All of us were trying to talk daddy into staying another week, but it didn't work. The weather is perfect, water delightful and family wonderful. I have only taken about 500 pics so far (literally). So I have plenty to choose from to show you all. Maybe I will try tomorrow. I leave you with a couple pics of Benj. Hello!!! I'm all dressed in green for my party...where's everybody at?
Oh...there's the doorbell!
Ryland, YOU SIT DOWN NOW...this is MY party and you are younger than me and you are showing me up, standing there in the middle of the floor!
These are my party peeps! I'm so happy that I may have drooled on my shirt a little.
A kiss for the Birthday Boy!

No comments: