Saturday, March 10, 2007

HAPPY SAD DAY....

Today is my dear dad's birthday. I was going to post the poem I wrote for him on his 50th b-day, but that would mean that I would actually have to watch the video of his party so that I could write it down. Well, since I've pretty much had an emotional breakdown today, I don't think I will be watching that video...............maybe tomorrow.

DAD-
MISSING YOU STILL....
CAN'T WAIT TO GET OVER THIS HILL....

WHY THE ONES THAT WE LOVE HAVE TO GO..........
I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OR KNOW.......

BUT SOMEDAY I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN............
UNTIL THEN....................i love you!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

In better news:

Happy Birthday Kya Blu &

Congratulations to my friends Amanda and Brian on the birth of their new 6lb 3oz, let me tell you, beautiful baby girl, Annalise Sophia.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hey GIRL...Thanks for the Birthday wishes to Miss Kya Blu...I think it is so special that she was born on your Dad's Birthday...Oh yea I cried when I read your post.

Guess what a package came in the mail yesterday for Kya from Lainy Girl....you sneeky girl...we were very suprised and love the dress, bows and chew toy.

When do you leave? I know another CUTIE who is turning ONE...probally in Hawaii...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu