Wednesday, March 07, 2007

FAMILY FUN IN THE SNOW...

Sean has a friend named John, who is a ski instructor on the weekends up at Snowbowl. He offered to give the kids lessons this last Saturday. The kids didn't catch on too easily (not for lack of instruction... John is a good instructor and I have to admit, I was secretly taking in all that he was saying for MYSELF). Hudson did pretty good, but got going really fast and then fell and he was too scared to try any further. The slopes were pretty icy. UUUGH...I guess they take after their mommy. The first time I went was in High School with my brother and I never caught on the whole day. PATHETIC! Anyhow, Sean got some good skiing in with his buddy for awhile and the kids played in the snow. I went up with them a few times and then proceeded to face-plant in the mud at the bottom of the hill, which pretty much ended my day. It never fails that I ALWAYS embarrass myself, SOMEHOW!!! Why do I always leave somewhere with a STORY of making myself look stupid?@#$%^&* OH Well, my life of clumsy stupidity gives me lots of interesting stories to tell. Here are a few pics. I have more of us on the slopes that I took with another camera that need to be put on disk. I'll post them later...
THANKS SO MUCH JOHN FOR PUTTING UP WITH US THE WHOLE DAY & FOR THE FREE LESSONS!!!!
THANK YOU DANIELLE AND JONATHAN FOR TAKING CARE OF BENJAMIN FOR US ALL DAY!!!
THE SLOPES
HUDSON IN THE CAR AFTER A FUN, BUT EXHAUSTING DAY...
AND LAINEY...
AND TYGER
SEAN GETTING ALL HIS STUFF ON...

SLIPPERY...MOMMY AND HUD SUCKING ON ICE....
THE CREW

No comments: