Monday, May 17, 2010

My Girl's 10th Birthday....

Lain had a little skating party with 4 of her good buddies. OOOOOH skating, takes me back to the good ole days:) You might want to not scroll any further if you don't want to see a million pics of Lainey. We did a very amateur photo shoot and I couldn't pick a fave...









Lain and her best buddy...




This was too funny. I took cupcakes up to Lain's class for her bday treat. I was a little early so I went out to recess with her. The whistle blew to go inside and I told her and Idi to pose real quick for a picture....Seriously these little gals were like moths to a flame! They flew in the picture before my finger clicked! Not camera shy:)





Gonna Party....


Cuz it's my birthday...


And the little lady got a new accessory today. I'll post pics of that later. I love it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like to put some dick up her.

Anonymous said...

Yo she would be so great get a couple of guys with her they all horny giving her attention sooner or later they all taking turns in her narrow holes