Thursday, April 29, 2010

Diamondbacks vs Phillies...

We had a fun time at the Dbacks game the other night. Lain was at a friend's house, so it was kind of a boy's night out with me as a tag-a-long.


On our way to the game and posing in front of the Sun's ball. That makes sense.



Me and my boys



Me and ALL my boys




Here we just walked in and this is when they start asking, "mom, can we have a drink, mom, can we have cotton candy, mom can we have a hot dog". Even though they got a burger on our way to the game. I think I broke down in about the 3rd inning. Ben did not get the whole thing. He thought we were going to PLAY baseball, not watch. So he was whining for 3 straight innings, "mommy, when do we get to get down there and play". Seriously my nerves=SHOT! Then it dawned on me, PEANUTS! Hello, this could keep him busy for like 3 hours! and it did.

Seriously, look at the concentration going on trying to get this peanut out.

What an ornery little boy.
Mischief written all over that face.
Had a great time with my boys. Instead of spending lots of money for dback shirts, obviously they got homeade ones. $9 total for all the shirts and my cricut and fabric paint did the rest. Yes, still loving my cricut:)

No comments: