Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Baaaack...............

So the major drama that took over our entire summer and caused closure of the blog for awhile is officially OVER as of the last signed document yesterday! Can I get a Hallelujah? The family is doing great and school has been back in session for 2 1/2 weeks. The kids all love their teachers and can you believe I have a 6th grader. DYING! I feel like time is flying by and my little baby is almost a, dare I say, Pre Teen. NO! No No No. The other day I was walking with Hudson and he says "mom, does my hair look okay?" I look up and there are 3 pretty girls walking towards us! I'm like, "are you asking me this because there are pretty girls walking towards us?" He just smiles. Helllllooo, these chicks were like 17. Puleeeze! You think dad's carry a shot gun to protect their little girls. This mama is not going to do well when my boys start this crap. I'll be handing girls a questionaire to fill out and getting out my measuring tape to make sure their shorts are long enough and bustin' out my sewing machine with premeasured extra pieces of fabric to add some length to their shirts and making them take a vow right in front of me while I put a purity ring on their finger!!! Yeah, I think I might be crazy.

Anywho, I have so many pics from the last few months, who knows where to start. We took 2 trips to San Diego and Sean just got back from his Alaskan fishing trip (I'll post those pics next time). This is San Diego July



































Libby was staying at mom's






If you go to San Diego on a regular basis and you don't go to Hodad's in Ocean Beach, you are missing out.

The aviator twins.
I think this was the night before Sean left for Alaska. We were at Oregano's. If you live in Phx and you haven't been to Oregano's and ordered the thin crust pizza with green olives, dipping each bite in medium wing sauce and Oregano's Original salad and finishing your whole meal off with the pazooki, you are also missing out.
Yeah, I'm all about the run on sentences in this post.
My boys


Ty and Kaden. We met up with Sean's brother and family before they moved to Texas. Have you seen Nanny McPhee? Great movie. We call Ty Nanny McPhee because of the single Ginormous tooth up top. Since this photo the other tooth has made an appearance.
Our niece Makenna. So pretty
Nice Nick. I think they should use this as your profile picture for your new job. Pool at the hotel we stayed for the night while at campmeeting. Check out Ben in mid air. Um that pool was only a foot deep. Guess he's ok.



My silly Hudson



This was while Libby was at our house this summer.


Benjamin loves Uncle Jim's dog, Uncle RICO! Poor dog, I think Ben tortured him to death.
Pictures of Ben torturing someone else coming soon!








No comments: