Friday, November 24, 2006

MORE THANKSGIVING DAY FUN...I AM SOOO THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY!

Lainey Girl loves her grams...
"3 in the corner pocket"

This is my cousin Jamie's little boy Caden and his grandma, Linda. AKA-my aunt, AKA - my mom's sister.
Mom and Ernie- Hey Erns, looks like you might have saved a little gravy for later!

Little photo shoot with all my chitlins. Well- now that I look at it, I guess we're missing Ben. He was asleep. I have so many children, I can't keep track anymore. You should hear me try to say one of their names. It sounds a little like this...Lahudbentyger. I'm WHAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Tyger and Jaden, my niece, watching TV.

Another pic of me and Lahudtyger....and more below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!!

Candy said...

LOVE the pictures of you with your HUDLANTY......no benny boy...I am also glad you got to hang our with your mom over the holiday. We had a great time too...hopefully I will get my pictures posted this week. Hugs Candy and Kya