Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sweet Sweet Birthday Boy!

Little Line Backer!!!
Today is my Tyger Ty's 4th birthday! I couldn't help but go through a few old pictures to see how much he has grown. My 8lb. 11oz. baby boy was a whopper then and a brute now! I love and enjoy this little boy so much. He always has us laughing. Probably a little more than we should, which is why he's such a little stinker. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYGER TY!!! This was Lainey's first day of Kinder. and Hudson's first day of 1st grade. Ty thought he was going along. He had a sandwich made too and really wanted to go. Poor Baby, he go left out. He'll go to school too soon. Why oh Why do they grow so fast?

I just took these next few pics in the backyard to hang in Ty's old fashioned sports themed room, which 2 years later has still not been accomplished. We did print and hang the pic though. Cute!
Golfing with the bat? Daddy's boy!
Is it just me or could you just eat those cheeks!

No comments: