Friday, November 24, 2006

THANKSGIVING...FOOD, FAMILY AND FUN!

We had a great Thanksgiving Day. Mom was in town and so she had everyone over to her place for lunch. I'm so glad I got to have mom's home cooking and of course everyone else that brought food, it was delicious too. I am so glad that mom got to be here to give us some sense of normalcy around the holidays. This seems to be the time when loved ones that are gone are missed so much. We sure miss dad and I was also thinking of Sean's aunt Darlene who lost her dad this year in April and my friend Candy who is missing her grandpa and my 2 grandpas, Cliff and Andy who are missed so much by all the fam. I am thinking of you all and praying that you have a wonderful holiday season remembering the good times already had and those that are to still come...and yes, believe it or not, they do still come... Well, I sure do appreciate your kindness Mr. Potato Head. Thank you for letting me borrow your glasses.
I'm coming to get you Ryland.
Tyger Ty, mama loves you!

No comments: