Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Laugh If You Will...Until your heart is content....

Okay, okay so I'm like a little old lady. I can't help it...I love to try new things. Laugh if you will, but you will not be eating fresh yellow squash, zuchinni, green beans, cucumbers and tomato.
My first bloom on my yellow squash. Oh, the things that make me excited!
My Early girls. There are a ton of these.
The Cherries have gone nuts. There are so many of them and they are finally starting to change color. YUMMY!
Incase you didn't think I was enough like a little old lady, I have also been sewing alot (handbags and Christmas pillow covers). HA! and to top it off, my favorite magazine is Better Homes and Gardens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we trade? I'll give you some lemons if you give me some of your early girls!

Candy said...

hello GRANNIE...hahaha you are totally cracking me up.....love bens little curls below...Hugs and Merry Christmas Candy and Kya Blu