Friday, December 01, 2006

Sick and Teething...YUCK!

Ben hasn't been feeling well for about a week. He's had a cold and teething. Two new top teeth. He's just getting so big, so fast. Crawling all over.
Tyger- you are teasing me again.
Hi Mama- I'm gonna' get you!
Poor Boy he's leaking from everywhere! His sissy sure does love him. Although in this picture, I'm not sure he's feeling the same.
Go Tyger Go! Daddy took Ty's training wheels off his little bike and he was riding like a maniac within minutes. Literally
Riding up and down on my little red bicycle...
Daddy and his Lainey Girl. She fell asleep waiting for me to cook dinner. School just wears them out.
No Tyger, I can do it by myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben's got sooo many teeth! I can't believe it, Rylands still waiting on 1...