Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Benji Benji Boo Boo.....

Just had some cute pics of my Benny Boy from the last couple of weeks in San Diego. So this is a whole post dedicated to him. He has his 15 month Dr. appt. tomorrow, so I'm sure we will have cranky baby... Sleeping at the pier
I'm going to climb over your deck here grandma and don't you try to help me back there.

I'm pretty sneaky....
Now I'm going to go fish in your little pond...
This is a couple weekends ago. We were watching J & K's kids. I brought all the other kids a popsicle. Ben and Ava were like "HELLO LADY, WHAT ABOUT OURS?" So I stripped them both to their diapers and threw them in the baby pool. Fun stuff!!!

Back at grandmas....
Oh grams, I tried to touch your new pretty things on this table, but I burnt my finger...
Snoozing still at the pier...

Here grandma, let me help you clean up this soil...
Yep, I got some in the bucket...
You know how I know daddy isn't here? LOOK HOW DIRTY I AM!!!!
This has a little bit of flavor, but I think I still like yogurt better.
All finished...now I'm gonna scoop myself up.

No comments: