Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oh yeah, the "award winning photo" .....and more pics of San Diego...

Down at the pier next to Hudson's Seafood. Yes, Hud is very proud of this restaurant and used to actually ask if we were going to "his" restaurant. I think he's out grown that now. He's getting so big.
Nice mom, you are wearing jeans and a jacket and I have shorts on. Hello!
Ty after he smashed his finger. Turned purple down to the knuckle and got huge. He's Mr. Tough though and is fine.
Mom's mini-makeover in the corner nook by the fire.
Ben looks like he's about to attack something.


Love my grammy!
Isn't my mom the cutest. Love her!
Miss Poser, again...

I see you back there mommy.
One of our favorite places to eat. Along with Point Loma Seafoods, Miguels, Anthony's.....oh the list could go on and on and on....I can not stop eating fresh fish while I'm there. It is so good. Hence the no pics of me. I think I gained 20 lbs. that week.



AND INTRODUCING THE PIC OF THE YEAR! THIS IS MY NEPHEW RYLAND. HELLO EVERYBODY THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BOY!


1 comment:

Danielle Sands said...

I cant wait until we get to go... You guys look like your having a blast.
Oh, Ryland says thanks for using him as the "picute of the Year".

love you & miss you guys
Sands