Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Finally an update....

Sean and I had our 10 year anniversary on May 10th. He took me to the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Resort. For dinner we went to Houston's. This pic is when before dinner. We really had a great time. Our original wedding bands were yellow gold, so he got me a new white gold ring and I got him one too. He surprised me with round diamond earrings that match my ring setting. So pretty! Thanks babe for a great 10 years. You spoil me so rotten. Have I told you how much I love you lately? I DO LOVE YOU MUCH....and will for many years to come.
This is Ben before I totally ruined his beautiful golden locks. Daddy has been saying he needs a haircut. I didn't want him to go to the barber and come back with NO hair, so I decided to do a little trim by myself. WHATEVER! I took way to much off and now my baby is a big boy! UGH!
Still with cute curls...

Now curls not on head, but counter top....
NO CURLS!!! What on this freakin' earth was I thinking!?* Note to self -never listen to a man when he tells you the baby needs a haircut, which then makes them a little boy.

Okay, I'm over the haircut. Now let's play in the sink.


My baby girl on her last day of school. I really can't believe she is 7 and going into the 2nd grade. Another UGH.
And my baby boy on his last day. Now 8 and going into the 3rd grade. Yet another UGH, UGH.
No words...toooo big....
Mommy dearest, we like to call her. Even telling her brother how to pose.

Okay if she had the money she might actually blow this up into a life size portrait. She loved her teacher. This was also Hudson's 1st grade teacher. He moved back to Chicago on the last day of school. We were sad that Tyger won't have him one day. He really was great with the kids. THANK YOU MR. M FOR TEACHING OUR KIDS! HOPE YOUR MOVE WAS SMOOTH.

Hudson's class walked to the park for their end of year party. They had a waterslide and BBQ. There's my Huddy Buddy going down the slide.

2 comments:

Danielle Sands said...

TOo Cute! I cant believe how big the kids are. I also need to update my blog...someday!

Love you guys

Kati said...

Your kids are gorgeous! I wish that i could come down and see all ya'll! Hope everything is going good!
-Kati