Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Hud's 10th B-Day...

Easter 09
Spring 09 school photo

For Hudson's 10th birthday we went all out and put cupcakes on top of a cooler! Seriously folks, we're going for real hillbilly style here:)


Checking out the Axe cologne from Uncle Jon, who was explaining that this would draw the girls to him....whatever:)

He shared cupcakes with his class. His teacher does a really neat thing and has everyone sit in a circle on the floor and Hud sits in a chair. They go around the circle and give Hud compliments. It was so sweet! The little girl gazing at him across his desk was so cute and funny. She got really shy and said " there is just so many things, I can put it into words!" I almost fell off my chair. I think she may have a small crush. Back away now girl, mama don't wanna fight a 10 year old. No, really I thought it was so sweet.

His actual birthday fell on a school night. So he got to pick what he wanted for dinner. Spaghetti was the choice. Out of everything he could choose from, he picked SPAGHETTI! What a nice boy to pick such an easy meal. Then on Sunday afternoon, he had some friends come to the skating rink for a couple of hours ( i still have the bruise to prove i skated and fell while racing Hudson. i think sometimes i forget i'm 33) and then had family and friends over for bbq. He had a great day.

You will always be the first for me.
I loved you at first sight you see.
To this day you are my baby boy.
And forever will remain my constant joy.

I love you Hudson Andy Perry,
Mom




No comments: