Friday, May 22, 2009

Random pics and last day of school...

A couple known facts about Ben.
*he only wears underwear about 98% of the time
*they are always on backwards and usually inside out
*he has cute butt cheeks
Lain at school with best bud, Idalis and Ben.

Hudson with his end of year pic by the tree. I took his stitches out on Sunday. He healed like a trooper and has a nice scar to show...and oh yeah, I got new knobs.


Ty got the Friendship award for always being friends with everyone and never leaving anyone out. Nice job Tyger! I'm proud of you.



He just finished a season a b-ball and did awesome. He was so happy to get his first trophy.

Congratulations to my babies "moving up" to a new grade! Today was their last day of school. I'm ready for summer fun, not so much summer heat. We celebrated their day by going to see Night At The Museum. Sean celebrated by leaving to go to cool San Diego for a few days and get some fishing done. I now have a 5th, 4th and 2nd grader. Ugh...I can't believe they are that big already. Sniff:(

No comments: