Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Been awhile...

Before and After of my brace face girl:) My pretty girl.
Before her appt.


Field day at school with her buddies, Idalis and Olivia.

Just coming out of the orthodontist, feeling a little tired and sore.
She had quite the speech impediment for a few days while getting use to this giant appliance on the roof of her mouth.
I get overwhelmed when I haven't posted in a long time. I just don't even know where to start. I feel like there's too much catch up. Anyway, I realized I hadn't posted pics of my little brace face girl. I've missed Ben's Bday, Spring Break and the list goes on...So lots to post. It wasn't blogger problem, it was my computer. I feel so lost...I had to do a whole system recovery, back to factory settings. I forgot to save all "my favorites". Ugh...it's painful:)

No comments: