Thursday, January 11, 2007

12 o'clock Midnight....The New Year!

I've been recovering from a busy Christmas season and beginning of the New Year. I posted some pics of New Year's. I actually did not take one picture on Christmas Day. Bad mommy! But, I was really busy and I did get video. In the morning, we opened presents with the kids and then got busy preparing lunch. Jeremy, Kandi and the kids came over and we had a wonderful day! Benjamin was not really feeling well all day and about 8pm that night Lainey came into the living room and projectile vomited for 30 seconds. Thank goodness for Sean (he cleaned it up), as I am NOT good at dealing with throw-up. My stomach has gotten quite weak since I've had kids. Anyhow, the next morning we awoke to hearing what we thought was Lainey again, but was actually Hudson. Luckily this was just a 24 hr. flu. In the middle of all this poor baby Ben had gotten very sick and couldn't keep anything in his system. He was really sick for about a week. Somehow, through all of this we had a great Christmas break with the kids. We weren't doomed to being by ourselves without having people over, because we had also given our sickness to Jeremy and family. So we had each other over and were sick together and had lots of fun hanging out and watching movies. Everyone was feeling better until this Sunday. Ben got a horrible cold and has been miserable and both he a Ty woke up with Pink Eye this morning. When it Rains it Pours around here.
THIS IS WHAT WE WERE DOING THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT... I was getting kisses from 2 of my babies...
Ben woke up cranky, not feeling well...poor baby...
Hudson was watching the ball drop on TV, looking sleepy...
Lainey and Libby posing...

Tyger being a silly boy...

1 comment:

Candy said...

Happy New Year Girlfriend...we stayed home with my friend Alicia and Jon her new man...It was really great Kya even stayed up for the big ball drop. Now I just wonder what 2007 will have in store for us...Right now we are ICED in for the weekend...so that means alot of watching TV and eating...just what I need...more fat on my Butt...HAHAHA