Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Eve Eve...

Well, we had days of Christmas FUN. On Christmas Eve Eve, Kandi and Jeremy had all of us (our family, Jon and Danielle and kids, Mom and Ernie, and his kids, and a friend of ours, Dave) over for a beautiful dinner. They served us and everything. It was really nice. Afterwards we exchanged gifts with one another. It's so much fun watching people open gifts. I love it. I didn't even get all the pics I wanted to post, because #1 my camera is constantly NOT focusing, so my pics are blurry and #2 this thing won't let my post anymore right now. Anyhow, we had a really great time, ate way too much and even got out some old family videos to see how much the kids have grown...and boy have they. Christmas fun to be continued with family #2 on Christmas Eve.... Hudson got a pet from Libby, Colt and Ava.... oh what is it???
Jonathan with his new Cowboys hat
Sean in his new Rams hat...wearing it like he's back in high school.
Mom got all the boys those little b-ball hoops that you hang over the door, and then they discovered Phoenix Suns tickets inside. They are all going on January 9 and very excited!
Yes, a remote control pet tarantula!

2 comments:

Candy said...

You mom is so clever...how cute with the Tickets....I love seeing the pictures of your whole family...I really wish I could be there to see everyone. Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love the suns tickets idea!
Love Manda