Thursday, January 04, 2007

and once again, more Christmas

Jon and Danielle and Sean and I got mom a Fender guitar. She's wanting to teach herself to play. She's Little Miss Musical, so I'm sure she'll catch right on.
The grandkids all helping to open grandpa's presents.
What's so hilarious Kandi? Are you thinking about gettin' your jig on with your Dance Dance Revolution?
Thank you grandma, just what I needed make-up, and polish. Love it!
Okay, Danielle is going to kill me for posting this, but I had to. #1 it's the only pic I had of her and she had to be on my post, #2 she does the funniest little dance that I can't even explain, you just have to see it and so I can just picture her on this Dance Revolution game, so funny (hopefully I will have future pics of that) #3 Jaden is in the background looking like she is just telling everyone what to do, and most likely she is. Oh, I hope one day to post a video of Jaden taking charge...it is hilarious!

2 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like soooo much fun. You have a great family.

Anonymous said...

Please, Please, Please erase my Picture... I look like a fat Cow!