Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sean's Family Christmas Eve...


Oh no, what have we done...Lori is going to be major BULK shopping at COSTCO now...Sorry Paul.

Thanks mom, for the new jacket.

Sean's brother, Nick and his wife Taunya have been married for a year now and have their first little bundle due in April. Little Einsteins CD will get him started taking after his musical mommy.

Thanks grandma and Paul for my own little can of Princess popcorn. Tyger you look so sweet in this pic. I love you both. Hudson you will always be my little baby boy. I love you too!
Um, this blow up sword thing tastes pretty good if you ask me.
Okay, for anyone who does Not have this TMX Elmo, you HAVE to get one. Lori scored before Christmas and got this for Ben. It was hard to get one before Christmas but I'm sure they are more available now. This thing is hilarious. We have loved this Elmo and I think I've actually played with it more than Ben, but he does love it. Look at his face!
Oh, and they've equipped you with extra tasty eyeballs Elmo. YUM!
What to do, what to do#$%^:)
Jammies, Jammies, Jammies...I love Jammies. CHEESE!

No comments: