Thursday, January 25, 2007

The things kids say...

Veggin' out in front of the T.V. after school.
Um, are you about to fly away with that hairdo?
Also veggin'
I pulled out Lainey's school work from her bag and came across a cute little picture of our house that she drew and a story she had written underneath it:

My house is yelloy and I grow tomatow's. I would won't to live in a aparment at lastveges.

I love when the kids make mistakes when talking and I hardly ever correct them, because I think it's so cute. Someday when she's like 25 or something I'll tell her what the correct words are if she hasn't figured it out yet.:)

In March we are hopefully going to Hawaii with the whole fam. Hudson was very unsure about this idea, since we will be flying over the ocean. He watched a show with us that showed a plane crashing into the ocean, which is why he's scared. Anyhow, last night he came up to me and asked, "mom, when we go to Hawaii do we have to fly over the Pacific Ocean and through the Batitika Triangle". Sean and I got a laugh and assured him we wouldn't be getting sucked into the Bermuda Triangle anytime soon.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Ok BEN is too stinkin cute...I am in love with that hair...Do you think he wants a girlfriend...Miss Kya is going to LOVE him. I can't wait till they go on there first date...hehe...to the mall of course..hurry up and come see us