Tuesday, October 24, 2006

AND FINALLY...THE LAST OF THE KNOTT'S PICS...THAT I'M POSTING ANYWAY...EMAIL ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE MORE...HA! JUST KIDDING!

Which ride should we go on next?
Lains and Grams
Daddy and Kiddos on the Calico Mine ride
The ride right before this picture was the first BIG ride the kids went on, outside of Snoopy Land. Hudson wouldn't go, because he was just unsure about it. That morning I put a long sleeve shirt on under his T-shirt. This is what he told us. "Mom I probably couldn't go on that ride because I have this long sleeve shirt on. Maybe if I take it off, then I can go on that ride." He was feeling a little embarrassed because Lain and Tyger both went. Just thought that was a funny, interesting excuse. He did go on that ride several times before we left. At least 5 times. Good Job Huddy Buddy!
Yeah, this stroller ride is F-U-N!!! Whooooooo!

The kiddie ferris wheel. The first ride to start my nausea.
I've always loved roller coasters, but have gotten a little more queasy with each child I've had. I can barely get on an elevator without feeling dizzy. I went on a roller coaster with Sean after this ride. Let's just say I got to see my breakfast again. YUM!
I love you Snoopy!
Wheeee!!!
You're the man! Look at you with your hands up in the air.

No comments: