Tuesday, October 17, 2006

No Pics Yet!

I was so hoping to keep this blog up to date while we're on vacation, but not going to happen. I still can't post any pictures. We had fun yesterday. Hudson and Ty stayed with grandma, and Sean and I took Lainey and Ben and did a little site seeing, mixed with a little shopping of course. We went down Pacific Coast Highway, which is absolutley beautiful, through Del Mar, Solana, had a nice lunch (with only 2 kids, wow- the difference, so easy), and ended up at the Carlsbad outlets. We bought Benny some socks first thing, because he took his socks off on the way there and ate them for a snack. They were soaking wet and his little toesies were freezing. Sean spoiled me and got me the Fossil watch set I've been wanting forever. I love it Sean! Thank you for spoiling me rotten! Ate some more and more and more. I refuse to weigh myself before vacation, because all we do is eat. There is such good food here. Fish tacos-YUMMM! Don't know what we're doing today, but definitely Knotts Berry Farm tomorrow. Grandma is keeping the 2 little ones, so we can hit more rides with the older 2. Can't wait!

No comments: