Friday, October 27, 2006

It seems only yesterday...

.I really can't believe how much my peanut has grown. He had a check-up on Monday. He weighs 18.5 lbs. and is 28 inches long. He's in the 75% in his length. Don't know where he got that long little body from. Benjamin, you are such a joy to have. Mommy loves you so much. I loved that tiny baby stage, where I could just hold you for hours, rolled up like a little Tootsie Roll. I hated when that stage ended. But now, you are just such a funny little guy and kick back. I love it! Right now you're chewing on a Tonka Tractor and spinning the wheels with your sweet little fingers. I love you to pieces
Also, my little Huddy Buddy lost his other top tooth. Actually, mommy got her hands on it, again. I just can't help myself. I will post pics for the grandma's soon. I just crack up at his toothless grin. It's very cute! Of course, any mother would say that, but it's true people.

No comments: