Friday, October 20, 2006

San Diego or BUST!

Hudson has had two loose teeth on the top for months. He's not like me, when I was little if my tooth was a little loose it would be out by the end of the day. But he never even plays with it. Drives me nuts. The thing was practically hanging in his mouth. On our way to San Diego, we stopped at Starbucks (can't pass up a good ole fatty frappaccino). When we were inside, I told Sean, "that thing is coming out before we get to San Diego". So when we got our Frapp and got in the car, I said, "Hud let mommy wiggle that tooth and see how loose it is". With one little tug it came out. He was so excited, he couldn't stop smiling the whole way there. Now if I could just get my hands on the other one, but he says, "I don't trust you anymore mom". Love you Hud!
I love you grandma...
(this is at one of our favorite little Mexican food places, Miguels. Yummy-white sauce!)
Tree swinging in grams and gramps backyard...
Just a pretty cloudy sunset on our way in to S.D. Cloudy sunsets always remind me of dad. I suppose it's the clouds reminding me of Heaven, where I'm sure he's having a wonderful time. Can you imagine him up there? I can see him singing in the Heavenly choirs with his what used to be horrendous voice, but now wonderfully in tune, glorifying our Saviour. Hanging out with his dad, and good buddy Doug Knutson. Eating Ribeye and baked potato. I sure miss seeing him everyday. One day we'll all be reunited and celebrate! I love you dad! Happy Anniversary to you and mom.
My little toothless wonder!

2 comments:

Candy said...

love the clouds and what you wrote about your dad...even though I wa totally bawling again. Would'nt it be great if you could come for Kya's 1st b day and we could celebrate your dad's b day too... I remember you and your loose teeth...Hey Hud I like the looks of that hole...hehe...Hugs candy and Kya MURNAN now

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Rhondita!
Love you
Mandy