Thursday, October 19, 2006

BBQing and Lawn Mowing

Ben wasn't very happy that I put him down while daddy had the LOUD lawn mower going.
"This is scary mommy"

Well, for the very first time one of my children cut their own hair and it resulted in a BUZZ. Thankfully it wasn't Lainey! Now every morning when I tell him and Hudson to meet me in the bathroom so I can do their hair, he says, "mommy, you can't do my hair, I'm bald". He such a funny little guy.
Nana's baby backs and baked potatoes. She loves to come over for BBQ. YUMMMM!!!
Thank you Sean for planting my winter rye and for keeping our yard looking so nice. I love you!
Thank you daddy for coming to my rescue.



What a wacky little man. I was going through garage cabinets and Tyger had to try on every old costume that we came across. The mullet is Sean's Redneck costume from last year. The Tiger is size 24 months and used to be his. He just had to squeeze it on. His little legs just barely came out the bottom when we first got it. Oh how they grow so fast!

No comments: