Sunday, October 22, 2006

LOVE MY DADDY


On Tuesday mom offered to keep the kids while we went on a little site seeing trip on Pacific Coast Highway. SO BEAUTIFUL! Of course, if everyone else is staying with grams, Miss Lainey is definitely going. She's quite the smart one, knowing that she will get spoiled if she's by herself. We stopped at a little place in Cardiff to eat, which is where we took this picture. HOT SALSA!!! We tend to eat at alot of Mexican food places. I might soon change my name to Rhondita. Lainey Girl Loves her daddy. And, I know he doesn't realize it, but when she is by herself, he always talks to her in this soft voice. It's cute...


I was going to try to catchof pics tomorrow. up with pictures from our trip, but I have this blazing headache right now. I can't look at the computer anymore. We did have a wonderful time though. Will post lots of pics tomorrow.

No comments: